Thread: MANU - Scream For Daddy (Extended version)

MANU - Scream For Daddy (Extended version)

So I made a radio edit of this a few years ago. Too much covid lockdown time to spare means I went back to make it longer (that's what she said)

I had a chat with Mark Moore (Mr S-Express himself) about a possible release, but he mentioned that Sony currently owns the rights and will block pretty much anything. So here's the unapproved, extended version...

It is set to not full quality streaming as I don't want people ripping it out and claiming their own, please get in touch if you fancy a 320.

Here's the previous version, thanks for listening and I hope you enjoy.

Those off-kilter beats give it some real flavour, and you used all the relevant parts of the track as they should, kudos.

Saw Mark Moore live once, he really blew my socks off with his Djing ability (selection and technical), needless to say I was surprised given my only previous knowledge of him was S-Express.
    bored, curious, deaf or just bad taste in music?
    finally a mix by me
    and what's this, another shoddy mix...another dull mix

I had a chat with the man himself, and that blew me away enough as the kid who grew up on that stuff

And many other kids, all of my mates were fans, we all agreed these were such killer tunes back in the day, I mean the whole album.

Thanks Pete.

Banger. Straight up banger! Takes me back!
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...