Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crosley DJ100 Super OEM Table Is it Good Enough For A Small Internet Radio Station?

You're asking for advice, being told they're nasty and coming back by making a 'they are decent' statement without even having tried them.

Or you could buy a nasty Numark TT 1250 for even cheaper and get the same bottom level of non quality.

http://www.djforums.com/forums/showt...ge-a-Good-Deal

You've been making turntable threads since 2016 and asking the same thing every time. Maybe it's time to stop beating around the bush, save money instead and actually buy something.

BST PR-200 is the closest I can find to the Crosley DJ100 BST has another version that plays 78 rpm

Here is a little more info on the BST https://www.djresource.eu/Gearbase/gear/208/BST-PR-200/

Exact same crap different letters printed on the casing.

I cannot remember the last time I played a 78rpm record, this isn't even relevant. "oh look same crap!", "yes but it has a 78 button".

DJ version of Spinal Tap's "have you played any of these before?" followed by " but these go to 11"

You can get a brand new Audio Technica LP120.. well.. the newest version of it which is the LP120XUSB, for $250 brand new. That's a turntable which has been popular for decades as a solid budget DJ turntable, it will work well for sure. As opposed to spending $150 on a turntable that is going to end up disappointing you.

Quote Originally Posted by light-o-matic View Post
    You can get a brand new Audio Technica LP120..
    Even stereophiles have been recommending it for several years.

VWestlife
    posted: May 25, 2013
    10:49
    But the number of US Supreme Court judges was always 6.
    Then it was 5, then 6, then 7, then 9, then 10, then 7, and then 9.

Quote Originally Posted by light-o-matic View Post
    You can get a brand new Audio Technica LP120.
    I've known several DJs who've used that TT and really liked it as an entry-level TT. Some even kept a pair as backups.

Great recommendation LoM! Rep
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...