Thread: NI has been sold

NI has been sold

Hopefully the new owners will still support Traktor as it still has a significantly large user base, and I'd really like to try it one day.

Article:https://www.digitaldjtips.com/2021/0...n-for-traktor/
    Ya gotta love corn, it's one of the only foods that says good-bye.

Rep owed: DTR, Pete, KLH, mitchiemasha,

Well... ok then.

I just did a gig with the latest version of Traktor on the S4mk3 - the last hardware NI released. The setup worked great!
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

From my experience of private equity buyouts, the new owners will, by definition, know nothing about the product they will try to manage.
    They will have sold their skills as "managers", "cost-killers" and "super-business-people" to their investors to get the investment cash. Also as they are so excellent, they will demand the salary that goes with their so-called skills. Lets not even talk about how their expenses and fancy hotels somehow now get billed to the company they just bought.
    Also they are interested in quick profit, because they are actually poor people who get by by using their clients/investors money.
    The atmosphere in the company will quickly turn toxic and anyone with any skills will jump ship asap before the first round of layoffs.

Anyways, call my cynical, but I've been through this a few times. Lets hope it works out for traktor.
    bored, curious, deaf or just bad taste in music?
    finally a mix by me
    and what's this, another shoddy mix...another dull mix