Thread: Techno with non-straight kick patterns

Cool Techno with non-straight kick patterns

Hi guys! I'm looking to expand my collection of techno with non-straight kick patterns. I will attach some examples, so you can understand what I'm talking about. Please post similar tracks as much as you want, thank you! (btw I'm new in the forum, sorry if I did something wrong or misused the board, it's not on purpose)

Examples:

Works Unit - Vessel

Jeroen Liebregts - Vloer

Jeroen Liebregts - Keychain

Echologist & Matrixxman - Recovery

Exium - Morphology

Uun - Beyond the Veil of Ignorance
    https://youtu.be/mA3h86bikM8
    (I didn't embed this, because the limit is 5 youtube videos)

Ok, these examples should give you my main idea. Don't hesitate to post all the similar tracks you know, thanks in advance!
    Last edited by oksev; 10-22-2020 at 11:28 AM.

"broken techno"? I really like the first 2 tracks both of you posted. Wish I knew somewhere to hear that out!

I heard of Breaks Techno but googling that just brings up tracks that I would consider.... hard breaks? Not really techno with a touch of breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post
    I heard of Breaks Techno but googling that just brings up tracks that I would consider.... hard breaks? Not really techno with a touch of breaks.
    I found that it's quite hard to find this type ot techno by searching. It just doesn't have its own subgenre :/ That's why I resorted to posting in forums, hoping that people that just know these kinds of tracks share them