Thread: High quality turntable for turntalblism (RP-7000 MK2/RP-8000 MK2 vs SYNQ Audio X-TR)

High quality turntable for turntalblism (RP-7000 MK2/RP-8000 MK2 vs SYNQ Audio X-TR)

I am looking for a good turntable for turntablism with high build quality.
    Back in the days when Technics SL-1210 MK2 where available I made the mistake of buying two Stanton T-80, which not only have way to low torque for turntablism but also got broken (although I took a lot of care).

Is there any reason to not buy the Reloop RP-7000 MK2 and/or the Reloop RP-8000 MK2 for turntablism?

My previous experience with Reloop products is actually bad (Reloop Digital Jockey 2 IE) and I’ve also heard other people complaining about Reloop.
    On the other hand some people say, that the Reloop RP-7000 MK2 and/or the Reloop RP-8000 MK2 are pretty good turntables and actually better, than the current turntables from Technics. An ex worker from Music Store Cologne says that he has heard, that the Reloop RP-7000 MK2 is actually the only good product from Reloop. However – some of these opinions are probably sponsored. So what would you say?

An alternative to the Reeloops I would see so far is the SYNQ Audio "X-TRM 1" . Because I have heard about this turntable as sort of a "secret tip". What would you think about this one?

digital without tonearm:
    rane twelve (serato)
    numark hdx (mp3, stand-alone)

with tonearm:
    technics SL-1210MK7
    pioneer DJ PLX-1000