So This is my setup:

(2) Harbinger V2315's
Mackie Mix 5
DDJ-400

So right now I have XLR to TLS going from each speaker to the Mixer 5's Main Out, seems to run decently but I have NO CONTROL over the Treble/Bass on the back of the speaker this way. I also notice some sounds go into the left or right speaker and not both (stereo vs mono)
So my question is, can I use one side of the Main Out on the Mackie 5 and plug it into the back of one of my speakers and then pair the 2 PA speakers so I can use Treble/Bass adjustments? I'd like to be able to lower the bass on these PA speakers but I can't in it's current configuration. My PA speakers allow me to link them together and I can then adjust Treble/Bass independently. Will I need a TLS splitter to do this? I'm assuming I cant just run both speakers off one side of the Main Out on the mixer? (aka run both on the L or both on the R instead of one on L one on R like i have it)

Heres a link to what the back of my speakers look like and each connection does. Also how would I go about running Mono instead of Stereo?

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/15...?page=5#manual