Thread: Looking For A Specific Light from 90s - early 2000s

Looking For A Specific Light from 90s - early 2000s

Im looking for a light which my dad used to have and regrets selling, he claims its called a LAMPO Turbo Derby but i have seen nothing of the sort anywhere on google, He describes it as a 2 layered derby light, I showed him the LAMPO Apollo but he says that isnt it. any help finding one would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Hi, just came across your post and I may be able to help. I have one of these in the garage, forgot I had it and found again during a recent clear out.

Let me know if you are interested and where you are located?

Quote Originally Posted by dd3 View Post
    Hi, just came across your post and I may be able to help. I have one of these in the garage, forgot I had it and found again during a recent clear out.

Let me know if you are interested and where you are located?
    hi dd3 I sent you a pm regarding this, please reply to me as soon as possible. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimdonny123 View Post
    Im looking for a light which my dad used to have and regrets selling, he claims its called a LAMPO Turbo Derby but i have seen nothing of the sort anywhere on google, He describes it as a 2 layered derby light, I showed him the LAMPO Apollo but he says that isnt it. any help finding one would be greatly appreciated, thank you
    I wonder if you have managed to find this device? I would like to look at its photo.