Thread: Bozak History Web Page

Bozak History Web Page

If you are interested in the History of the legendary Bozak Rotary Mixer, my good friend Buzzy Beck, just put up a web page where you can read all about it. https://buzzybeck.com

Interesting read!

All that sercret sauce in the ALPs and the lost designs...and no one is sharing.

I guess it means that any original Bozak is a solid investment, be interesting to know if they are surpassed by some of the modern rotaries.
    bored, curious, deaf or just bad taste in music?
    finally a mix by me
    and what's this, another shoddy mix...another dull mix

The original Bozaks are highly collectable and sound fantastic, but they are getting to be pretty old, and need to be rebuilt. Whether they sound any better than the new rotaries is debatable. You can't really buy a bad rotary mixer. 99% of them are hand made, ain't cheap, and they guys that make them, take a great deal of pride in their work. They all seem to say they sound just as good as a Bozak. As far as Buzzy Beck, the man is a master craftsman. I sent him my Bozak about 5 years ago for a complete restoration. The only thing he reused from the original was the case, and the main circuit board. He then replaced every component in it, and he put it together from memory in about a week. He charged me half of what a new rotary cost, and gave me a lifetime warranty.