Thread: Help me choose between mixars sta & reloop 7000 plz

Help me choose between mixars sta & reloop 7000 plz

Hi guys,

I need to buy a single turntable for music production, sampling and scratching. I have 2 deals atm:

Mixars STA (not the LTA) AT 598$
    Or
    Reloop rp-7000 (not the mkii) at 645$

Both new from the store....

Please guide me with your experience here.

Ps: i am from Montreal canada.

both good brands so either would be fine i should think.

Both crap, get a Technics.

Quote Originally Posted by stomp View Post
    get a Technics.
    That's a pretty expensive option.
    One Technics SL-1200MK7 is $1,000 in the USA.
    One Technics SL-1210GR is $1,700 in the USA.
    And prices for electronics tend to be higher in Canada than in the USA.
    But the number of US Supreme Court judges was always 6.
    Then it was 5, then 6, then 7, then 9, then 10, then 7, and then 9.

I've got 2x Citronic PD-45 Ultima for 12 years now. This is the same turntable as the Synq XTRM-1, Reloop RP-6000. It's really not crap... Good value for the money. And I think that Reloop makes good stuff for the money. Got the Reloop RMP-2 CD-players as well but sold them to have a player with a better loop function. Maybe the Audio Technica AT-LP140X is a third option?

The only thing I don't like about the Reloop products is the rubber coating. It gets sticky after a few years. I don't know if the RP-7000 has got this coating as well...
    ..:: Respect the old school ::..

Quote Originally Posted by _skyline_ View Post
    The only thing I don't like about the Reloop products is the rubber coating. It gets sticky after a few years. I don't know if the RP-7000 has got this coating as well...
    That's a horrible trend that I hope eventually ends.
    Companies think it makes their products look and feel modern, but it always turns to sticky goo after time.
    It on remote controls, computer cases, audio equipment, printers, and all sorts of other stuff.

The only time it doesn't turn to goo is on tools, but that's a different kind of rubber coating.

I had an internet router several years ago that was coated in it. And it started turning into goo after just a few weeks since the case generated heat. I noticed it because I went to move it and my fingertips were covered in black gunk and my fingerprints became a permanent feater on the router.
    But the number of US Supreme Court judges was always 6.
    Then it was 5, then 6, then 7, then 9, then 10, then 7, and then 9.

You can get 2 Reloop 7000 MK2 Turntables and a Numark M6 Gemini PS4 Behringer DJX 626 or DJX 750 Mixer for just a little more than one Techbnics 1200 MK7 at $1000 to $1100

Most starting out DJs do not have $2500 to $2800 to spend on a setup now they might have $1250 to $1500

Thread is from May last year. OP never even returned to give the courtesy of letting know on the outcome.

Asking between this and that and you reply something else, so it would be nice if you made an effort in terms of relevancy. He wanted ONE turntable and you reply two, instead talking mixers he did not ask about to begin with.

READ BEFORE POSTING

Quote Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post

Most starting out DJs do not have $2500 to $2800 to spend on a setup now they might have $1250 to $1500
    You don't know what's in someone else wallet before they state it.

Thread closed.