Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
Using 4 PA speakers + subs in one room during a confinement will sound effortless without much effort. There is no diamond in the rough when you buy cheap buy 3 times within 4 years.

But I would say you don't actually know. I don't do seems and random figures, and you are revising that figure down only because I'm pointing it out. I'm terribly sorry, but you do sound like any other sales kid trying to put big numbers up because it sounds impressive.

Well over 30 years of DJing and using more gear than I can remember says let me open it and show you the PCB area that says 200 W. The plug would simply melt with those figures you claim, because U = R x I. You claimed even bigger power figures from that behringer, turns out now you think the less powerful amp is more powerful, because of how 4 PA speakers sound in a living room.

Your review is basically "sounds good to me here's some numbers out of thin air and now I'm going to take those numbers down a bit because they're not true". That is indeed ridiculous.

Take a look from the manufacturer's website.

https://musysic.com/products/musysic...ifier-mu-d9600

Where's the spec sheet. Ah right, can't see it, there is no specs whatsoever except the 2 x 9600 W rubbish

Google that, and see the amount of chinglish crap that comes up.

So that's the description, where is the SNR, where are the true power figures, where is the power consumption, where is the THD, where is the damping factor, what is the freq response? The hell is that thing, nobody knows.

$299

FYI, it is V=I×R. There is also P=V×I. Anyway, I have been djing close to 27 years, so I am not some newbie that knows nothing about djing or equipment. I know that there people here that cannot afford to buy expensive brand equipment so I am doing this review to show that there are possible less expensive options out there that give similar performance and reliability. I know the documentation is really poor and the numbers are inflated but I will give a fair assessment based on performance and reliability over time. My testing is not done in a living room but in open air. My previous review was an initial impression compared to my QSC and other amplifiers that i previously owned. If crashes and burn one day, then i will report it as a piece of crap. So please don't put me down for giving a honest review of something that is different from the norm. I will continue to monitor and report as time goes on.