Thread: Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I'm Spanish but I live in France. I was in this world for time already in the time of OHM (onlyhousemusic in its beginnings, when from a non-professional forum) and then in FTH (feelthehouse) until they closed it.
    There I posted numerous sessions all tribal House style, some more and some less dark. I also did a session of 686 tracks from the period 2003-2004. I look forward to sharing experiences and sessions with you. Greetings and House for all

Welcome DJCocofromSpain! Take a look around and stay awhile!
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

Help post mixes

Hello and forgive me if i should not be posted here. I've been looking for info to post House sessions and I must have had 30 messages and a good reputation for at least 30 days (I think). I don't know if I have those requirements, I think I do, but I can't post. Some help please. Thanks a lot.

Well, the idea of having more than 30 posts is to have members that participate and contribute to the forums with interesting content. This is all so the the forums will not be just another place for people to spam links instead of building actual content. Posting "welcome" in 30 old introduction posts at once will probably be seen more as spam by the moderators. I'm guessing you will get a warning from Manu or some other mod, if they're in a good mood. Otherwise they will swing the ban hammer.

So you had 3 months to make 30 posts, and instead elected to copy paste a one word spam post 30 times in 20 minutes.

Rapid posting is not tolerated either:

#16 - To post a mix or links to Soundcloud & Mixcloud accounts, you must have completed both of the following:
    a) Accumulate 30 posts by participating in any area of the forum.
    b) Be a member in good standing for a minimum period of 30 days.
    Posting your mix in another forum section will be viewed as circumventing the rules, thus the post will be deleted and disciplinary action given.

#18 - Rapid posting (Postwhoring) is not allowed. Just randomly posting in threads just to boost post count is not allowed. Digging up & posting in countless old threads is not allowed.
    " in good standing"

Meaning that you also received some reputation points. You can't get reputations points if people can't rep posts that don't exist, or spam posts.

[All done and dusted, both threads are merged back to introductions]
    Last edited by Manu; 07-16-2020 at 01:26 PM.

Hello and thank you for responding. It is a bit difficult for as it is a forum in English and do not speak it very well. So talking about technical things about dj world is complicated if I don't use the Google Translator. In Spanish or French there would be no problem. Then imagine seeing a topic about something that are 10 lines, trying to understand it, going to Google translate, translating it, and answering with the Google translate would be an eternity (if it translates correctly). Well, that said, I just wanted to share with you my sessions as I've been doing them all my life, I even did one of 686 tracks. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Thank you and greetings

Welcome, and please kindly understand that you must earn your stay, and entry in mix submissions

All good