Thread: Built a tool to help share DJ tips with paid office hours

Built a tool to help share DJ tips with paid office hours

I'm just getting into the scene, but my DJ friends have been looking for ways to connect with fans and make some extra income given the extended isolation many of us are experiencing from COVID-19. My friend and I built a tool to let DJs and other creators host paid office hours for fans that want to connect with them via 1-on-1 video calls to learn best practices and support their work. Kind of like a more accessible, personal masterclass. You can set the rate, we sync with your calendar, and all you'd have to do is share your personal link to allow fans to book your time.

Many of our friends and family have recently lost their jobs and during this time we wanted to make our product completely free to those that have been impacted by the virus.

Would paid 1-on-1 video interactions with fans/potential clients be helpful for you?
    What other ways can we help DJs engage with fans and make additional income during this stressful time?

If you'd like to try it, we've got early access available at www.joinprofound.com. We're open to feedback on what we can do to help DJs get rewarded for their craft.

Thanks!

Ansel
    Last edited by aparikh; 04-13-2020 at 02:17 PM.