Thread: Novation Dicers vs. Pioneer SP1

Novation Dicers vs. Pioneer SP1

Hey Guy's I was just wondering which of these two Novation Dicers vs. Pioneer SP1 would be the way to go, I am using 1200's with a DJM-450. I like how the Dicers sit right on the Deck. Thanks

I had an SP1 for a bit, but traded it in and got the dicers back out. I love how quick and simple the dicers are. But I'm also using a Rane 62 which can load tracks without touching the mouse. SP1 is great, just not as useful to me as I had hoped. For open format I prefer dicers for the quick and simple utility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish_Fox View Post
    Did someone mention hookers?
    Quote Originally Posted by RDRCK View Post
    am not brony.

Myself personally I prefer a MIDI controller near the mixer than on the turntables.

To be honest I don't like either one of them.
    The Dicers don't have a search knob. And the SP1 is too big to fit in a coffin with your mixer.

That's why I went for the DJ-Tech CTRL. It was less known because it's an off-brand and it doesn't have 8 trigger pads.
    For me, the 4 cue buttons on each channel are good enough and I prefer its smaller size.
    But the number of US Supreme Court judges was always 6.
    Then it was 5, then 6, then 7, then 9, then 10, then 7, and then 9.

SP1 and SP2 both work with Rekordbox? Is one better then the other or are they close enough to chosse which ever is better priced. At this point I am probably not do any mobile gigs so it will be on a bench in my home studio.

SP1 do a lot more useful stuff than the dicers? I like the size of the dicers and I am leaning towards them but I do want to make the best choice. I heard Dicers did have an issue with rekordbox at one time.