Thread: Any Decent programs to use on IOS to hook to a DJM-450 with Tables?

Any Decent programs to use on IOS to hook to a DJM-450 with Tables?

Hi, I was just wondering if there are any decent programs for apple that can be used though the mixer? Did a search but most of the things that popped up were from years ago Thanks

If you're using the mobile device as a sound-source, then there are a ton of apps that can be used. If you're looking for something more elaborate, I'm not as sure.
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

I would be using the Lap top as my main, But I have seen that people are using I pads and Phones for different effects and what have you.

The DJM 450 supports the use of a mobile device as an effect unit. On the device, you'd have to run the app that allows you do to so... I assume it's a Pioneer app.

The product page says that you can do this, so I'd look at the manual for instructions on how.
    -KLH
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

Will Do I just downloaded the manuals, I just have to now sit down and read though them. I was curious if maybe there are some 3rd party apps people like.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe.G View Post
    I was curious if maybe there are some 3rd party apps people like.
    So far, I only see the RMX-1000 app using the Pioneer Audiobus (what that USB connection is called). Supposedly algoriddem's dj app can also use it.
    Last edited by KLH; 04-01-2020 at 04:10 PM.
    -KLH

It would be cool to have the djm450 working with dj player pro app for dvs, but not sure if the djm soundcard is class compliant. Maybe you can try and let us know. It's $1.67 per month.
    http://djplayerpro.com/