Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trance Vinyl...wheres it at?

yeah honestly even if they were releasing it I wouldn't be playing or buying it lol, sounds hypocritical of me but still I think there's a lot of fans out there who would.

There are still vinyl but only the older trance tracks , new trance music is mp3 !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by djlithium View Post
    The reason why there is no more trance on vinyl is because as of late 2010, Armada/Astral pretty much had swallowed up all of the remaining independent trance labels or saw other independent trance labels pressing vinyl via P&D deals with Astral as a threat and cancelled their agreements. I have spoken to several label owners who have had their deals cancelled over night, the last done in late 2012. No reasons given. Armin Van Buuren is deliberately engaging in what can be considered as nothing less than anti-trust corporate monopoly behavior to ensure that Armada/Astral controls all of the Trance genre and its sub-sets.

Think about it. Astral distributed all the major and smaller labels.
    Armada swallowed up practically every other label out there or crushed labels on Astral so as to not have to compete with itself (armin effectively owns astral now). Meanwhile, vinyl releases for techno and house pretty much go on like there is no tomorrow with at least 80 - 100 new 12" releases in the minimal/techno genres every week on Juno.

So who killed trance? ARMIN VAN BUUREN.

ASOT isn't a A State of Trance, its stands for ARMIN SOLD OUT TRANCE.

opened an account just to drop this bomb