Thread: Firesparks first dance

Firesparks first dance

Hi, anyone an adress for buying firesparks for a wedding firstdance (real ones not DMX powder)?

Are you asking about a real flame throwing geyser machine? If so I don't see you getting a fire permit to use those inside a typical wedding/events building.
    Paul O'Brien
    Old Tech Guy
    www.Techott.com

Cold spark machines. Same boat as you looking at getting some to try out they say fine indoors but still seem to make a lot of smoke so still a worry in venues where they won’t let me use haze or fog. Eitherway outdoor and behind the dance floor is where to go I will get the floor ones but I see it’s cheaper to get the aerial hung ones still 2k for a set from China in a flight case otherwise about 1-1700k for a single brand name unit so I’m not sure I will just get a cheapy set to try and play with I think I’ll update when I have them

OPOAT

I have seen the cold spark machines up close in action, those are the ones that use titanium powder. It's a cool effect and is quite safe.. I put my hand right in the geyser and didn't get burned, it's not even hot but I did feel the particles hitting my hand so maybe it could be a bit of an eye hazard. I don't remember a lot of smoke being generated but I wasn't looking for it either, still one venue we intended to use it in didn't allow them but did allow other atmospheric effects like haze. I don't know why that was the case, may be that these are still a bit too new yet, still a bit unknown.
    Paul O'Brien
    Old Tech Guy
    www.Techott.com