Hello everybody!

TGun here, a complete beginner to the world of DJ ing, and I'd like to start off with a cheap, affordable build so I can try out whether I can get into it, or its something I am not really designed for hehe. Anyways, I saw a very affordable piece of turntables here:

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0076Z72RQ/...3J06GXGNX&th=1

Since I've 0 experience on DJing yet however, and how all of the hardware is put together, I'd like some more information if anybody can provide (I'd be extremely grateful btw). What mainly bothers me is not whether this is a good turntable or not, Im sure it'll be fine for me. What the issue is, is how do I set it up to work? Here's what I want to do:

I want to be running a laptop with Virtual DJ on it (already have the license), and connect it to:

2 × turntables (preferably the ones above, if it'll work?)
1 × mixer (mainly for the cross-fader, but also for volume and knob tweaking ofcourse)

I plan on purchasing the serato digital vinyl, that's supposed to make me able to play files from the computer on the vinyl directly if I'm not mistaken (since I dont own any vinyls). The question is - what do I need? Can I do it? What do I plug where?

I may be extremely wrong here, so sorry if I am lol, but from what I understand you plug the two turntables into the mixer (through what cable do I do that btw? RCA?) to connect it. Fine. Now how do I make the music from the laptop play on the turntables? And how do I connect the mixer to the computer?

Sorry, I have so many questions lol, but Im really lost here and want to get something going.

Kind regards,
TGun!