Thread: Jbl srx not powering on

Jbl srx not powering on

Hey guys...newbee to the forums here....i'm trying to get some info on the jbl srx....I have one that is not powering up at all...no green light wen power chord is in...no display....does the srx have a powersurge fuse inside??

Quote Originally Posted by Masterlinxx View Post
    Hey guys...newbee to the forums here....i'm trying to get some info on the jbl srx....I have one that is not powering up at all...no green light wen power chord is in...no display....does the srx have a powersurge fuse inside??
    All amplifier modules on powered speakers will have a fuse, it could be the fuse or it could be a faulty amp module, I had quite a few failures with FBT powered speakers so I went back to what I always knew, passive speakers and decent QSC amplifiers it's a far more reliable solution. Right, i'd try changing the fuse in the power cable first, then if that doesn't work try and change the fuse in the amp module, if it still doesn't work you're probably gonna have to get it repaired under warranty unless the warranty has run out and if it has your repair bill is going to be hefty.