Thread: looking for affordable general* studio monitors

looking for affordable general* studio monitors

hi, iam stuck with old gear and looking for new general* studio monitors, not those who are used as "reference", iam talking about a speaker that gives a good image of the final result, pretty much like a regular speaker but more accurate as most studio monitors 10 years ago were

i tried todays yamahas' HS-5's and JBLs' LSR 305, which were completely not what i was looking for, ssound, iam looking for the simple method, the one that gives the image of final result.
    if you know what i mean, please help,

for example... the old yamahas' "hs-50" and hs-80\ the Samson "Resolve A6s' and the "classic" Rokits' that were there 10 years ago
    Last edited by Dj O.C; 12-11-2019 at 08:03 AM.

Try Focals, i've got cms 65's very nice sound

looking for affordable general* studio monitors

Quote Originally Posted by Dj O.C View Post
    hi, iam stuck with old gear and looking for new general* studio monitors, not those who are used as "reference", iam talking about a speaker that gives a good image of the final result, pretty much like a regular speaker but more accurate as most studio monitors 10 years ago were

i tried todays yamahas' HS-5's and JBLs' LSR 305, which were completely not what i was looking for, ssound, iam looking for the simple method, the one that gives the image of final result.
    if you know what i mean, please help,

for example... the old yamahas' "hs-50" and hs-80\ the Samson "Resolve A6s' and the "classic" Rokits' that were there 10 years ago
    If you like the old KRK Rokits, why not buy a pair of good used ones on eBay?😊 I kinda like my JBL LSR 305ís.