Thread: Vlog about creating an EDM event from scratch!

Vlog about creating an EDM event from scratch!

Hi guys! I was wonderibg if theres any interest in watching a Vlog about me and a group of friends/partners who is going to try to creat an UG EDM scene in my town?
    We are doing everything from scratch!
    Vlog will be me showing you the proces with all the work that goes into the planning and execution.

Even though there was no interest in watching a vlog I can give you an update on my project.

This is whats up:

Budget: 400 USD

Date: 29th of february

- Partners: I finally got the right group of people to work with on my project, Ive swapped out three of my four partner since i begun this project.
    The group are the following.
    1. The technision: manages live streaming from different camera angles, and recording of the event. Dose DMX programming, connects all the gear to the soundsystem, dose sound calibrating
    2. The DJ/bartender: just landed sponsor deals on drinks and got the venue to accept them, controlls everything bar related. Plays a 2hr DJ set on the night. Is a pro DJ
    3. The graphic designer: works on the branding and marketing material, merch etc.
    4. The marketing guy/DJ: dose marketing strategy and plays an hour DJ set on the night. A pro tech house producer whos getting into pro djing atm. Is currently filling in for me at different type of gigs.
    5. Project manager/DJ (me): manages everything and plays a 2 hr DJ set on the night. Do pro DJ work at the regular

Venue:

Just got a deal done with a very cool venue. Its located in the middle of the city with a very nice view. Everyone thats going out that evening will notice the event cuz of the venues location.
    Last edited by DjDeepKanga; 12-26-2019 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Typos