Thread: Aloha 🤙🏽

Aloha 🤙🏽

Eager to learn and be a DJ. I want the vinyl touch and also be able to learn mixing with records.

I am here to gain knowledge, hear opinions, and hear of experience from y’all.

I am leaning towards one hell of a deal, USED GOLD Special Edition S9 and PLX-1000. I’ve heard many goods about the S9, but barely any about the 1000. I am also thinking about pairing it with Technics 1200 MK7 or Reloop.

Rane’s deal also has caught my attention but, the turntables won’t ever play vinyl and has heard some negatives about the 72.

Anyone willing to give some insights and opinions. TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rbmj; 08-05-2019 at 01:35 AM.

PLX 1000 are great and replicate alot of what the technics do. One thing ive noticed is the response time on the technics are typically better and sharper as well as the pitch fader. But really its not that big of a deal unless your a battle DJ or scratch DJ. I prefer rotary analog mixers myself for smoother mixes. Up to you though on personal preference. Rane is expensive but sound pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Class View Post
    PLX 1000 are great and replicate alot of what the technics do. One thing ive noticed is the response time on the technics are typically better and sharper as well as the pitch fader. But really its not that big of a deal unless your a battle DJ or scratch DJ. I prefer rotary analog mixers myself for smoother mixes. Up to you though on personal preference. Rane is expensive but sound pretty good.
    I could go Technics if I really want to. But I’m just starting off and still got a lot to learn. Someday I’ll get them Technics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk