Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adding Tabletop Space To My Rack System

Finished it... kinda. I might put another coat of stain on it tomorrow, but I kinda like a little wood grain showing through...

I put some little rubber feet on the bottom, but they are not the larger ones I was looking for. When I find the larger size, I’ll switch them out. For now, it works.😊

It's a little late for another suggestion for a cup holder, but I thought I'd still throw this out there:

If you have an old collapsible lawn chair laying around and dont mind butchering it, you could cut out the cup holder on it and install it in your new shelf. Just make a hole big enough for the mesh "basket/holder" and screw or glue down the rim part.

This type of lawn chair with holder:
    Ya gotta love corn, it's one of the only foods that says good-bye.

Rep owed: DTR, Pete, KLH, mitchiemasha,

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Spit View Post
    It's a little late for another suggestion for a cup holder, but I thought I'd still throw this out there:

If you have an old collapsible lawn chair laying around and dont mind butchering it, you could cut out the cup holder on it and install it in your new shelf. Just make a hole big enough for the mesh "basket/holder" and screw or glue down the rim part.

This type of lawn chair with holder:
    That’s a GOOD suggestion. The reason I didn’t go with one of the drop-in cup holders was it wouldn’t allow the tabletop to sit flat in the bag with my facade. A mesh cup holder would certainly have solved that problem. I think I even have one around here somewhere.😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adding Tabletop Space To My Rack System

I’m really liking this IMPROVED system. It’s UNBELIEVABLE how much better this system is with a little tabletop space on both sides of the rack...

... I now have room for my little backup system (AKAI AMX/Alto ZMX52) on the left side, and still have room for a tablet or clipboard on the other. My drink holder works pretty good too. It’s gonna make using this system SO much better.😊
    Last edited by DJ Bobcat; 08-16-2019 at 12:25 AM.