Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hearing Protection

Another tip if you are a mobile DJ (who usually has speakers on the left and right sides) - get them as far in front of you as you can, without it looking ridiculous - and still use hearing protection. The mids and highs of most speakers are very directional - just being a few feet behind them can make a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanginon View Post
    Another tip if you are a mobile DJ (who usually has speakers on the left and right sides) - get them as far in front of you as you can, without it looking ridiculous - and still use hearing protection. The mids and highs of most speakers are very directional - just being a few feet behind them can make a big difference.
    That's a great tip man, I've never thought about this specifically but have definitely experienced the harsh directional sound - I'm definitely gonna take this into consideration for myself in the future - cheers!

Hi EmRach199,

I bought custom motorcycle earplugs from Big Ear but they seem to look just like the one you posted. They have interchangeable filters too. I guess you can use them anyway you want. Worth every buck IMHO.