Thread: Trade for QSC Ksub

Trade for QSC Ksub

I currently own a Behringer Eurolive B1800D-Pro sub that I hardly ever use. Just taking up space in my spare room. Also own some Behringer 15” tops that I use for family gatherings and backyard parties with family and friends. I am not a DJ, just use them to play music through and been thinking of selling the tops and sub and replacing them with a good pair of 12’s to save space. My buddy brought over a single QSC K12 for a party we had and it sounded really good. Was plenty loud and had good low end. I posted my stuff for sale on Craigslist and have someone who really wants my sub to add to his 18” Behringer. He wants to trade me his QSC Ksub and $75 Cash on my end for it. Should I take the Ksub and sell it considering I’ve seen them sell used for over $700?

As long as everything is in good cosmetic & working order then yes that's a good deal considering both subs are older discontinued products. The Eurolive B1800D-Pro sub retails for around $400 new while the Ksub retails for around $1k new so there's a $600 difference right there, now add that extra $75 he's offering you then you & the deal gets sweeter. Considering both of these subs are used though I would say you should be able to get a minimum of $500 for the Ksub which is still more than what your present sub is even worth new.
    If I had to play only for people who liked the music because they heard it on the radio, it wouldn't make me happy. -- David Guetta

Thanks. The $75 is me giving it to him along with my sub for his Ksub. I still think it’s a pretty good deal on my end. Hard part is if I will be willing to sell it after having it in my possession. Might shop around for some used K12’s to go along with it.