Thread: Denon S-N3700’s and a Denon X-600

Denon S-N3700’s and a Denon X-600

Just curious on everyone’s thoughts on this set up. Is it compatible with today’s technology. I came across a set up in very good condition and was curious if this system could work with the latest version of Serato DJ Pro. The mixer is midi mappable and the media players accept time codes via CD or USB.

Does anyone still use the 3700’s? What are your opinions on them. Please let me know your thoughts?

Thanks,
    Que Yi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DJ Que Yi; 06-12-2019 at 02:35 PM.

Hey Que Yi, sorry for the delayed response.

I can't comment on the X-600, but I have the 3700 and really like it. However, I do not use it with a DVS so I can't give you too much info in that regard. I mainly use it with CD's or MP3's via USB stick and it's been problem free since I got it over a year ago.

Hopefully someone can chime in to give you a better answer regarding DVS use.
    Ya gotta love corn, it's one of the only foods that says good-bye.

Rep owed: DTR, Pete, KLH, mitchiemasha,

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Spit View Post
    Hey Que Yi, sorry for the delayed response.

I can't comment on the X-600, but I have the 3700 and really like it. However, I do not use it with a DVS so I can't give you too much info in that regard. I mainly use it with CD's or MP3's via USB stick and it's been problem free since I got it over a year ago.

Hopefully someone can chime in to give you a better answer regarding DVS use.
    Thanks Mark!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk