Thread: Rane 12's

Rane 12's

Helped a friend spin at a wedding last night and this was his new setup. He never told me he got it just surprised me.
    Very nice to work on.
    QSC GTDaudio B52 Numark NS7 American DJ Hercules 4Mx ACER Behringer Peavey Koss CerwinVega Selenium VDJ= Sweet Music
    Owner DRZ Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by drzinc View Post
    Helped a friend spin at a wedding last night and this was his new setup. He never told me he got it just surprised me.
    Very nice to work on.
    So give us a review. Are the twelves that much better than other rotating platters that you may have performed with?

Thanks,

Que Yi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They feel like any other Numark tables sans the different pitch bumps.. If you wonder why i compared it to a Numark they are in the same stable (inMusic) And the underpinnings of this controller is Numark.
    QSC GTDaudio B52 Numark NS7 American DJ Hercules 4Mx ACER Behringer Peavey Koss CerwinVega Selenium VDJ= Sweet Music
    Owner DRZ Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by drzinc View Post
    They feel like any other Numark tables sans the different pitch bumps.. If you wonder why i compared it to a Numark they are in the same stable (inMusic) And the underpinnings of this controller is Numark.
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the biggest difference with the 12s is the size of the platters. For traditionalists who have always used turntables, switching to smaller platters may not be something they would even consider. The 12s will make the transition easier.