Thread: Wireless Mic for Voice?

Wireless Mic for Voice?

Quick question. Does anyone here use a Microphone with [URL= LINK REMOVED] bluetooth connectivity to recording voice? I find reverb while recording, although I already filtered it and make some setting with the reverb. Need advantage.
    Last edited by Manu; 05-14-2019 at 04:55 AM. Reason: SEE RULES

Quote Originally Posted by MikeShino View Post
    Quick question. Does anyone here use a Microphone with bluetooth connectivity to recording voice?
    Simple answer, no. You use a proper, wired, condenser microphone, and some genuine recording equipment for voice recordings.

Welcome to DJF, MikeShino. Due to the threadjack, the last two posts were moved to their own thread.

In production (which is where voices are recorded), you want the cleanest sound quality possible... which is why you would use a wired microphone. In addition, you typically want a (powered) condenser microphone with a preamp because the combo usually captures the most pleasing voice recordings.

We're on the fringe of getting into religious wars because producers are hardcore fans of the mic and preamp/channel-strip combo they use. Think headphones for DJs, and you'll understand.
    Last edited by KLH; 05-14-2019 at 06:55 AM.
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...