Thread: First Mix - Need Harsh Criticism

First Mix - Need Harsh Criticism

I've just finished my first mix and I'm trying to improve so I would love any criticism no matter how harsh. [LINK REMOVED] The genre is techno and the tracklist is in the Soundcloud description for anyone who is interested. Thanks!
    Last edited by KLH; 04-24-2019 at 04:05 PM. Reason: First link rule infraction - KLH

Welcome to DJF, aslaterm32. Unfortunately posting a link to a mix and being a new member is against the rules. I removed the link so that you don't get a warning right off the bat with your first post.

If we were to allow "come check out my new mix" posts on DJF, can you imagine what a spamfest DJF would become? Oof.

I hope you decide to participate a bit before you look for feedback. We're happy to give it - especially to beginners - but we want to know that you'll stay around a while before we invest the time. Check out DJF. Read the Beginner's Megathread. Introduce yourself (in that section of DJF). Join a discussion. Start a discussion. Let us know what you want to learn and the music you like.

After you've been around DJF a bit, THEN post your first mix and ask for feedback. I think you'll be surprised. I know I was back when I did it.
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...