Thread: Single Deck Midi Controller for Mixxx

where the dirty money is on a numbered bank account

Single Deck Midi Controller for Mixxx

Hi

I am searching for a single-Deck controller, that talks MIDI. I am Using mixxx.
    I know that A&H K2 works and has also a working mapping, but i actually don't see why the layout of this controller should aide me in controlling a deck and why i need a soundcard built in.
    I need a few buttons (with printed on function would be better but not necessary) and something like a Jog wheel or touch display to nudge non-matching beatgrids.

It seems that all manufacturers stopped producing stuff like this a few years ago. Behringer CMD PL-1 seems to be the only remaining match.

Thanks
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by gammagoblin View Post
    Hi

I am searching for a single-Deck controller, that talks MIDI. I am Using mixxx.
    I know that A&H K2 works and has also a working mapping, but i actually don't see why the layout of this controller should aide me in controlling a deck and why i need a soundcard built in.
    I need a few buttons (with printed on function would be better but not necessary) and something like a Jog wheel or touch display to nudge non-matching beatgrids.

It seems that all manufacturers stopped producing stuff like this a few years ago. Behringer CMD PL-1 seems to be the only remaining match.

Thanks
    Here you go..... https://www.ebay.com/itm/DJ-Tech-Kon...gAAOSwzPBZnbxM
    QSC GTDaudio B52 Numark NS7 American DJ Hercules 4Mx ACER Behringer Peavey Koss CerwinVega Selenium VDJ= Sweet Music
    Owner DRZ Inc.

where the dirty money is on a numbered bank account
    Thanks Zinc
    Seems like this controller has almost everything i search for, even tough it looks like a Fisher-Price Toy. But well you shouldn't judge the tool by it's optics.
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -Edward Snowden