Thread: Screen Recording on Android

Screen Recording on Android

It could be fun to record music and screen activity on Android. Any suggestion on how to do this? Best with basic editing functions

Screen Recording on Android

Quote Originally Posted by lilamilo View Post
    It could be fun to record music and screen activity on Android. Any suggestion on how to do this? Best with basic editing functions
    Hmmm???... You’d think there would be plenty of apps to choose from for this task, but NOPE. There’s screen (video) recorders and there’s voice recorders (from a microphone), but not many screen and internal audio recorders. The only one I know of is Mobizen. It has some editing capability as well. I don’t use Android, so I can’t vouch for it, but it gets good reviews (avg. 4.3 stars out of 5). It seems to be a memory hog though, and some complained about lag. Might be worth a try though.😊

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bobcat View Post
    Hmmm???... You’d think there would be plenty of apps to choose from for this task, but NOPE. There’s screen (video) recorders and there’s voice recorders (from a microphone), but not many screen and internal audio recorders. The only one I know of is Mobizen. It has some editing capability as well. I don’t use Android, so I can’t vouch for it, but it gets good reviews (avg. 4.3 stars out of 5). It seems to be a memory hog though, and some complained about lag. Might be worth a try though.��
    the app seems great.
    p.s any suggestion for desktop recorder? Cam studio is hard to use

I plug in the microphone and the recorded music is silent (Cam studio).The microphone is new.My guess is that something is wrong with it, because I have succeeded with this screen recorder.
    Last edited by Kasserys; 04-14-2019 at 03:04 AM.