Thread: club track

club track

Ive only heard this song in the club in the mid 90's and never again. It had a latin chick speaking and at one point she says "puta bitch". From what I remember it was a house track but they played a lot of trance at this club. For the life of me, I could never find the track. If you can help, thanks in advance!

Many brain cells lost since that era.. possibly a remix of Olga - I'm a bitch ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post

My brain cells are toast also. Lol This is not it unfortunately. In the song, she only spoke in Spanish until she said “puta, bitch”. I also reach out to a couple of old school dj’s From that city on SoundCloud. I don’t know them, so hopefully they reply. This is like the only song I can’t find from that time. Makes me think it might have been an acapella that was mixed on top of another track. Hmmm

Finally found it with the help of Kimball Collins. He is/was one of the great! I seen “Olga - I’m a bitch” on the same label as this one, on Discogs. This is the track I was looking for! https://youtu.be/FS7bnji_tGU Stripe thanks for your help though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post