Thread: Numark Mixdeck

Unhappy Numark Mixdeck

Hey Guys!!! …Someone has any idea about why the Numark Mixdeck USB driver is not compatible with Window 10?.
    I will appreciate your help for my little son!!!
    Thanks.

Numark Mixdeck

Quote Originally Posted by DJYJmusic21 View Post
    Hey Guys!!! …Someone has any idea about why the Numark Mixdeck USB driver is not compatible with Window 10?.
    I will appreciate your help for my little son!!!
    Thanks.
    It seems the problem you’re experiencing is not uncommon. It appears that a Windows 10 “feature” update in December 2018 caused the problem, but I have not seen a solution that anyone says worked for them, short of installing Windows 7.

I’ve had a few similar issues with various computers after Windows 10 updates. It can be frustrating. I’m now running Windows 10 on all of my DJ computers, but I’m super paranoid about it. I retest all six of them after every update to make sure all systems are still operational. You shouldn’t have to do that.

Thanks a lot

Hi: I found 2 things; In my Son's laptop: The sound card is making trouble with the Numark assio driver connecting thru Display cable (Win 10 pro).: When he connected the VGA cable everything was excellent...:{...Thanks.