ok here it goes..
This is my current set up:
Six BFM DR200s
Six BFM T45s
Four Peavey amps
Eight ADJ Pocket Scans
Five DIY Flood lights

The system absolutely rocks and the last big gig i had was a homecoming with 450 screaming kids. I know they all had a good time, they were screaming along to the lyrics, packed all night long, with a ton of compliments afterwards... then poof, nothing. I haven't had a gig in quite some time. I have been trying to drum up some business, but nothing yet. To make matters worse i finally got a hold of the previous high school and they said i was too expensive I did e-mail them back and asked if we could have a phone call to discuss what their budget and expectations were, but i do not expect to hear back.

I do not want to lower my price, at the same time i want to make sure my set up is presentable and looks professional.
Please be brutally honest, what can i do to help my system look like the real deal?
What can i do to minimize setup and tear down time?
My goal is for the kids to have fun, and i think part of that is a rockin system (which no one else around here has one like this), fun lights and a DJ who is engaged on what is going on. BUT what do the adults of these school dances want? What's the secret for repeat business?

Anyway for reference i really like these guys light set up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buJkJEoB_mA

I just can not afford to go out and buy all that truss, stands, lights etc all at once, nor do i have the real estate to store that much gear.
However i fear my light stands are not tall enough and lack the professional look. (Everyone has truss these days, right?)
I also think that my pocket scans just are not bright enough and i need to upgrade. I like scanners vs moving heads, but i guess it's a moot point if i can't get some business. I mean i could have the best show around, but if no one knows about it then i just have a rockin house system.

Any suggestions would be great!
thanks