Thread: I gave up. Now I am a bottom feeder.

Threaded View

I gave up. Now I am a bottom feeder.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Romard View Post
    Bottom line is you have to do what you have to do...I did a 2 hour kids party last night for a couple of hundred bucks. Got the call Thursday I was off for Saturday so why not. My Daughter did most of the work and made a few bucks I made a few bucks for 2 hours of my time. Would this happen in prime wedding season? Of course not but march is pretty quiet in these parts I only have 2 this month not including that one or the Friday night bar gigs

It did motivate me a bit that the kids Aunt runs a venue that refers me quite often
    Hi Jeff!!!... Nice to see you here, my friend. I know you well and I’m extremely happy to have you here, but please take a moment to introduce yourself? We have an Introductions subforum in the General forum section.

... And you’re not gonna get any criticism from me about doing a kids party for a couple hundred bucks. On the contrary. And being able to do it with your daughter is even better. I wish I had a kid who wanted to help out in my DJ business, but sadly, my daughter is almost your age.😄 I would have no problem taking $200 for a kid’s party if I had ANY patience for kids.😄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DJ Bobcat; 03-11-2019 at 07:05 AM.