My Selena Mix is finally on Youtube! You better hurry up and go watch it before youtube takes it down. And no, it is not a bunch of Selena videos mixed together. It's actually a video of me mixing a bunch of Selena songs on my golden bad boys! So if you want to see Selena dancing and singing, you are going to be disappointed, but if you want to see and hear a well put together Selena medley, you are going to like it. This is actually the same mix I did a couple of years ago as an audio only mix. This time I changed it up a little by adding my signature echo effect to all the songs. The music is in Spanish, but good music is good, in any language. I usually record my video mixes with my Panasonic GH4, which is excellent. This time I changed my setup and used a tiny camera, smaller than a Gopro. I used a tiny Sony RX0, and I recorded the audio and the video on an external recorder, an Atomos Ninja V. I screwed on a Nikon WC-E68 wide angle lens on the RX0, to give me that super wide angle look. I mainly wanted to see how good the video quality was on that tiny RX0, and it did not disappoint. You can watch my video here: