Thread: Using Traktor Audio 2 on iPad running on iOS 12

Using Traktor Audio 2 on iPad running on iOS 12

Hello to my fellow DJ,

I always like to use my iPad to do DJ-ing. Currently I am using the apps DJay 2 by Algorithm.

Now I wish to switch to Traktor Apps (for iPad) using the Traktor Audio 2, can anyone share their experience about this combination? Does this combination works for iOS 12?

On the other hand, does Traktor Audio 2 works with DJay 2?

Thanks in advance!

DJ Terence

Actually you're breaking the news here...The news of the new Traktor DJ 2,was just released today (1/24/19).hard for anyone here to give you judgement or comparison to other major DJ software..from the very little,I have seen, the new Traktor looks like a rip-off of Djay 2...with that said, I love using Djay 2 on my iPhone, it's solid (as an app), and great fun. but,I would never use it at a gig. Edit: just realizes there is a product called "tractor audio 2",but it's a Soundcard, not a DJing software.
    Last edited by DennisBdrmDJ 2.0; 01-25-2019 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisBdrmDJ 2.0 View Post
    Actually you're breaking the news here...The news of the new Traktor DJ 2,was just released today (1/24/19).hard for anyone here to give you judgement or comparison to other major DJ software..from the very little,I have seen, the new Traktor looks like a rip-off of Djay 2...with that said, I love using Djay 2 on my iPhone, it's solid (as an app), and great fun. but,I would never use it at a gig. Edit: just realizes there is a product called "tractor audio 2",but it's a Soundcard, not a DJing software.
    I have no idea there is a Traktor DJ 2. I just asking if anyone tried out Traktor DJ version 1 with Traktor Audio 2 on iPad running on iOS 12?

Anyway Native Instrument need to buck up their customer services. I posted questions through their e-mail a month ago and still no reply