Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS or TRADE: Maschine, Headphones, Oxygen 49, DMX Lights/Dongle, HDDs, B-52 Matrix

FS or TRADE: Maschine, Headphones, Oxygen 49, DMX Lights/Dongle, HDDs, B-52 Matrix

Hey guys, I have some stuff I would like to sell/trade. I'm kind of a gear hog so I constantly buy and sell my gear to try out something new.

I have a Maschine I've had for close to a year. Literally stopped using it when I transitioned from hip-hop to edm recently. I still love it as an Ableton controller, but then got an APC40 so I don't use it as much. Have the original box, CDs, manuals, even some stickers and I have an additional Urban Arsenal add-on pack that was $100. I'm looking to get $SOLDDDwith shipping included in the CONUS. Also including the custom wood sides for the Maschine in the sale.

SOLDDDD MASCHINE!

Next up is a Serato keyboard cover for macbook pros. $15 + shipping

I have two pairs of headphones I'm trying to get rid of. I have a pair of Shure SE420s and a new pair of SE215s. $160 for the 420s, 75 for the 215s.

Next I have an M-Audio Oxygen 49 keyboard. I need a bigger midi keyboard. Looking to get $100 shipped for it.

Next I have 4 Chauvet Intimidator 1.0 Scanners with DMX built in. I'd like to get $600 for the lot, locally. Shipping would be at least $30 a piece.

I have an Elation USB-DMX dongle. Retails for $500, selling for $350

I also have a 2.5inch 640GB internal HD by Western Digital that will work in Macbooks and Macbook Pros. $60

If anyone in the upstate NY area is interested, I have a B-52 Matrix 1000 system that I no longer use. Trying to get $400 for it locally. Shipping would be rediculous, so unless you wanna pay $150 for shipping and packing its not worth it for me.

For trades, I'm looking for anything cool and interesting. Synths, controllers, etc etc. Keep in mind I have a top of the line setup so don't let your feelings be hurt if I say no. Definitely interested in anything Serato (although I have a Rane 62, Dicers, etc). I'm really looking for a nice keyboard MIDI controller, or any other stuff you may have to offer. I'll entertain offers for a midi fighter, but I'm not sure I need one.

Let me know what you have. I will post pics when I get home! I just sold a TTM57 to djpanda on here and we had no issues. Been on these forums since 2007.
    Last edited by djdecibel; 06-03-2012 at 05:58 PM.

bumpzilla

bumps

bumps pics coming today!

up!!! bump

Matrix v.1 or V.2. I might just pay the shipping if its not more than $150. Cables too?

Let me talk to my buddy, might be willing to make the drive to pick up the B-52 system. I'll send you a PM.
    Technics SL-1200 MK2 (x2) - Rane TTM-56 - Serato SL1 (w/ 13" Macbook Pro) - Pioneer HDJ-2000
    http://soundcloud.com/crb

Clear your PMs!

just did! hit me up! sorry about that!

Matrix v1. It is a little beat up. I would include speak-ons.