Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Under The Platter Lighting on 1200's

Quote Originally Posted by JasonRC View Post
    You don't have any experience from buying anything from me as you are not a customer of mine.
    So you saying don't buy anything from me because I was banned from a website completely makes
    no sense and is very biased. Whats that saying, "don't knock it till you try it!"
    I also don't have any experience hitting myself in the head with a sledgehammer... but I know it's a bad idea.

I don't have to be a previous customer of a company, nor an individual, to witness the behaviour of that entity and warn others about it.

Besides, I tried the vendor account one time and I got no protection from DJF from people coming into my vendor threads bashing me and speaking lies about me.
    The "vendor account" is not offered as a form of "protection;" it is provided as a means for legitimate vendors to post about their products here. Just because you've paid to be a "vendor" doesn't give you carte blanche to do and say whatever you want, act however you'd like, and create all-new fake accounts to defend yourself, even after your first account has been banned. Speaking of which...

Quote Originally Posted by cyberphox View Post
    Thanks JasonRc..like your product..its pretty cool..might check out some prices and see if thats the way i wanna go...and inbox should be empty now!
    Wow. Just wow. Caveat emptor, dude.

I don't have the ability to check anyone's IP addresses, but if I did, I'd be seriously tempted to check them right about now.

Old-School DJ, Remix Archivist, Vinyl Freak, and Nostalgia Addict
    DJBadger.com | Awesome Retro DJ Service | Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud | ACIDPlanet
    RUTHLESS PROGRESSION | Please don't rent cars from Dollar or Thrifty!

More remote controlled, programmable, multi colour LED driver packages here. They're not packaged as turntable specific so they're cheaper:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Waterproof...-/251100492051

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/28-Buttons...-/190698342862

DTR: an LED driver is basically a power supply. Get your facts straight there buddy!
    As your knowledge of electronics obviously surpasses mine, please tell me what fact I got wrong.
    www.dnbradio.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger
    He's just like me, only he's a man and more stupid

i have no idea what went down on DJF 1.0...but you gotta admit the product is pretty plug and play and takes minutes to install..
    2 x Technics 1200 mk2 | 3 x Technics DLZ 1200 | Pioneer DDJ-SX2 | Pioneer DJM-600 | Serato Scratch Live 3 |

I have not seen the "product" so not really sure haha.

Athough anytime someone has used the word "product" in place of what it actually is... has usually turned out to be a scammer.
    Formerly Dj Swerv (DJF since 07) || Listening to anything that sounds like Boots and Cats

you mean you can't figure out what it is based on the thread title?
    crazy...
    2 x Technics 1200 mk2 | 3 x Technics DLZ 1200 | Pioneer DDJ-SX2 | Pioneer DJM-600 | Serato Scratch Live 3 |

Quote Originally Posted by cyberphox View Post
    you mean you can't figure out what it is based on the thread title?
    crazy...
    Knowing the effect of the product is a bit different than knowing what the product is - for example, it might deter someone if it is a PCB mod despite understanding the ultimate effect.
    DJM-850 | Technics 1210 M5G x 2 | CDJ-900 x 2 | RCF 312A MKIII x 2 - Soundcloud
    1-v-1 Battle Record: 1-0 / 1-v-1-v-1 Battle Record: 0-1

Manure, Whatever dude. Your post is not even worth replying to. Can't be much of a DJ if you spend all your time on forums
    posting, up to 500+ posts already? You ROCK DUDE! Yeah, way too much time on your hands dude.
    as Manure would put it
    You're trying real hard, LExXxuS. Seems like I lacked the brain power and wits to figure that one out, obviously: the bigger the postcount, the lesser the DJ

So this guy buys cheap parts, puts them together into a functioning combine and calls himself an inventor? What a douche. Let me see some patents son. Getting a UL or CL listing is easy as pie and costs next to nothing. Oh wait, someone already invented those parts and did all that.

Idiot.

ffs, OP, start a new thread please, i'm closing this one, i'm also banning lexxxus again, because every post he makes turns into a shit storm,