Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Dj Fusion Star aboard!

  1. #1
    New Member Heigen5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    15

    Dj Fusion Star aboard!

    Yo, yeah I am more of a music producer than a DJ. While usually Dj's play/mix vinyls or cd's with a Dj gear, I make my own music and perform live by playing midi keyboards or shouting into my mic. But yeah, hello everyone! I'm Estonian who lives in Finland. I mostly make techno, dance, edm, house.
    A question, is this not the same site than before? As I had an account on the same address, a new owner maybe now?

  2. #2
    Truck Driver Dix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Heigen5 View Post
    A question, is this not the same site than before? As I had an account on the same address, a new owner maybe now?
    First, welcome... back.

    How long has it been since you were here?
    In 2011, the site was hacked & taken down by some bad people.
    In 2012, the site was rebuilt from scratch & put back online. Anything prior to 2012 including accounts & data was lost.

    In late 2015, the owners turned over control to two veteran members.
    1) Contract, Contract, Contract!

    2) Join VIP & support DJF: http://www.djforums.com/forums/payments.php

  3. #3
    New Member Heigen5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Dix View Post
    First, welcome... back.

    How long has it been since you were here?
    In 2011, the site was hacked & taken down by some bad people.
    In 2012, the site was rebuilt from scratch & put back online. Anything prior to 2012 including accounts & data was lost.

    In late 2015, the owners turned over control to two veteran members.
    Ok. I think I registered already before 2011, so yeah - understand now. Thanks for the welcomes back. ;-)
    Will check this place out and hang out a bit. Cheerz!

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4
    Hi there,
    Welcome..... back? I am new here too so probably I have no history of you being here before.
    I do wish you all the best

  5. #5
    New Member Heigen5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Raine View Post
    Hi there,
    Welcome..... back? I am new here too so probably I have no history of you being here before.
    I do wish you all the best
    Cheerz!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
a