Thread: 4-channels Controller + turntable

4-channels Controller + turntable

Hello!

I'm looking for new setup for me and I need your help

I want to buy 4channel controller (under controll Serato or VDJ) and add one digital vinyl player. I was thinking about Reloop BeatMix 4 MK2 with any turntable (which?).

My budget is about 250-300euro for controller and mayby also 300euro for turntable. Together about 600euros.

Is it possible? Or am I crazy?

Have a nice day everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by deniol96 View Post
    My budget is about 250-300euro for controller and mayby also 300euro for turntable. Together about 600euros.

Is it possible? Or am I crazy?
    If you’re on this forum, the probability that you’re CRAZY is quite high!😄

As for your budget, it’s pretty much on target for the Reloop BeatMix 4 MK2. Not sure about the turntable though. Seems good ones cost a bit more than your 300 euros.

Welcome to DJF, deniol96.

Most intermediate to high-end controllers have the ability to use external sources. The gotcha is that high-end controllers have phono-level inputs where the others are mostly line-level. The good news is that you can use a preamp to connect a turntable if the controller only takes line-level (usually labeled "aux in").
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

Thanks for your replys! Nice to meet you guys

So mayby what can u propose with the turntables? I suppose that it will be necessary to use a preamp for the BeatMix 4 -> There is only microphone input. But the best way would be to connect the controller and turntable to Serato and use together... (but don't know how) So what should I buy?

Correct me please couse I'm not an expert in this field as you can see...