Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Memory or Software?

Quote Originally Posted by Dix View Post
    "The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}
    and APPID
    {9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}
    to the user TC\T C SID (S-1-5-21-1074505306-3427216205-1103537770-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool."
    You're using your computer from a user account instead of an administrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    Yes... I am quite sure I am. But, that's whether I am at home or at a gig. Minimal equipment at home or complete set up at a gig.

I maybe all wrong here (because I am not technically advanced), but I have been leaning toward something (1 or more items) in the full setup is causing the issue. But that's why I ask you more advanced guys. To get the real advice.
    1) Contract, Contract, Contract!

2) Join VIP & support DJF: http://www.djforums.com/forums/payments.php

Quote Originally Posted by Dix View Post
    "The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}
    and APPID
    {9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}
    to the user TC\T C SID (S-1-5-21-1074505306-3427216205-1103537770-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool."
    OK... This error is pretty much as I suspected, and the fix will require changing some permissions on registry keys. This takes some knowhow, so if you’re not comfortable doing it yourself, take it to someone with good System admin skills, and point them to this article...

https://shauncassells.wordpress.com/...d520160-and-a/

... The instructions are not the best for a lay person, as they assume certain knowledge rather than providing a full step-by-step process. I wish I could do this for you, but you’re just a little too far away.😊

Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bobcat View Post
    OK... This error is pretty much as I suspected, and the fix will require changing some permissions on registry keys. This takes some knowhow, so if you’re not comfortable doing it yourself, take it to someone with good System admin skills, and point them to this article...
    ... Or you could run your DJ app as an Administrator by right-clicking the icon, selecting More, then Run As Administrator. See below as an example, where I run Audacity as an Admin:

-KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bobcat View Post

https://shauncassells.wordpress.com/...d520160-and-a/

... The instructions are not the best for a lay person, as they assume certain knowledge rather than providing a full step-by-step process. I wish I could do this for you, but you’re just a little too far away.��
    Thnaks for the time you have put into this. I appreciate it. I'll probably be better served to get someone more educated on this than I am.

Quote Originally Posted by KLH View Post
    ... Or you could run your DJ app as an Administrator by right-clicking the icon, selecting More, then Run As Administrator. See below as an example, where I run Audacity as an Admin:

Thank for your advice. I just opened it as an admin. I have a wedding reception this up coming weekend so I'll give this a try. I really appreciate your help!

I never got back & updated this thread. As KLH advised, I ran the program as administrator & didnt have any issues. I'm gonna try this again tonight & update again if I can remember.