Thread: Anybody Using A Denon MC7000?

Anybody Using A Denon MC7000?

Is anyone on the forum using the Denon MC7000? If so, I’d like to know what you think about it?

I currently use a Denon MC6000MK2, actually I have two rack systems (one small, and one large) and both have Denon MC6000MK2’s mounted in the top of the rack. I like them a lot, but they are made to fit in a rack, so they’re naturally a little on the small side. I’m thinking of ditching the racks within the next year or so, and I’m going to change the look of my setup significantly. I think the Denon MC7000 is a logical move up.

On the other hand, I use Traktor. It looks like I can get the mapping file and Windows driver from the Denon site, but without knowing someone using the MC7000 with Traktor, I don’t know how well it works. I could switch to VDJ or Serato, but if I gonna switch DJ software, it’s gonna be to Rekordbox, which means of course, a Pioneer controller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the MC7000... But not with traktor. I use VDJ, it does work plug and play and I've done some essential remapping. Unlocking the hidden Pioneer style FX in VDJ, dub echo, crush, jet etc. The MC7000 is the best laptop controller on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchiemasha View Post
    I use the MC7000... But not with traktor. I use VDJ, it does work plug and play and I've done some essential remapping. Unlocking the hidden Pioneer style FX in VDJ, dub echo, crush, jet etc. The MC7000 is the best laptop controller on the market.
    Thanks for the response. Yeah, I think the MC7000 is a pretty nice controller. I haven’t bought one yet, but it seems like the next step up for me.😊 It’s a lot of money, though. That’s the same thing I thought when I bought the MC6000MK2’s.😄

I got mine £100 cheaper. Some stores had it on offer when the ddj1000 came out. I was thinking about the Numark NS6 II, but when the Denon dropped cheaper, it was an easy choice.