Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xone 96 vs djm 900nxs2

Quote Originally Posted by emarx View Post
    Stomp I'm not sure if your question was with regards to the Xone:96 or the PX5?
    About the PX5.

Quote Originally Posted by davnav View Post
    So now that the xone96 is available. i cant make up my mind.

Xone96 vs Djm 900NXS2

Which one would you get if you want to use it with a pair of xone k1īs and traktor. !??!?!?

Both are Traktor ready now.
    Both have great sound now.
    Both have dual audio cards.
    Pioneer has lots of effects.
    Allen has 2 send/return channels (pioneer just 1).

i think is just a matter of which one you feel more confortable with. huh guys?..
    There are other differences....

I've owned a Xone 92 since they were released and bought a few over the years. It's a sturdy mixer with analogue sound, the knobs are not plastic feel as many pioneers are.

BUT...

Aside to what has been mentioned on this thread, no one mentioned the parametric eq's with two mids. Have you ever played on a mixer with two mids? I don't know of another branded mixer that has such a great feature and when you have a main stage, when you twist those mids magic happens! Once you play like that for a while you realize some things that are fun and sound great, and without that, you cannot do what you want. I love those two mids and Allen & Heath are a brand i trust, get the 96. I'm looking to sell the 92's I have and upgrade myself to where your headed.