Thread: How to fade specific colours

How to fade specific colours

Ok so I'm really new to this... I've been asked by a client to illuminate a wall red and blue. I've purchased 4 x equinox micropar lights and figured how to setup 2 x blue and 2 x red but I'd like to give the client another option. Is it possible to get the lights to fade between red and blue just using the controls on the back. If I can do this then I could probably figure out how to dmx them together. I've found the setting for the fade but can't figure out if I can pick specific colours or can I only adjust how fast all the preset colours fade into each other.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by mark-s View Post
    Ok so I'm really new to this... I've been asked by a client to illuminate a wall red and blue. I've purchased 4 x equinox micropar lights and figured how to setup 2 x blue and 2 x red but I'd like to give the client another option. Is it possible to get the lights to fade between red and blue just using the controls on the back. If I can do this then I could probably figure out how to dmx them together. I've found the setting for the fade but can't figure out if I can pick specific colours or can I only adjust how fast all the preset colours fade into each other.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Fade on the menu controls the speed of fade.

Only way to fade between 2 colors on these lights appears to be with a DMX controller.