Thread: Deep & Dark Progressive House - best tracks

Smile Deep & Dark Progressive House - best tracks

Hey all,

Am getting into DJing and Music Production, and looking to know best tracks under 'Deep & Dark Progressive House', without vocals. Could i know which are the best ones?

Am learning to know the structure, what all sounds an artists uses, type of sounds, Bassline style and all other elements etc., used in 'Deep & Dark Progressive House'.

Quote Originally Posted by djdastar View Post
    Hey all,

Am getting into DJing and Music Production, and looking to know best tracks under 'Deep & Dark Progressive House', without vocals. Could i know which are the best ones?

Am learning to know the structure, what all sounds an artists uses, type of sounds, Bassline style and all other elements etc., used in 'Deep & Dark Progressive House'.
    No will give you that... do your own research. And best is just an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by djdastar View Post
    Hey all,

I think this is where you as a artist/ DJ need to work. Its called diggin for tracks or records. This is hours and hours and hours of filtering through music and finding these underground hidden tracks. Its FUN to do but can be challenging and requires allot of patience. Most DJ's take allot of pride on there tracks because it takes them long hours to find and memorize.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMrBreeder

best channel for Progressive and Deep Tracks

The digging for tunes is such a fun part of the process, going down those rabbit holes and finding a gem learning what sounds you like and could use.

That said I quite like this Dark deep progressive tune at the moment, quite simple but lots of potential I think. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu6lQ08CDWE