Thread: FS: 2X AudioTechnica ATLP1240 - $600?+ship

Thumbs up FS: 2X AudioTechnica ATLP1240 - $600?+ship or Northcentral Connecticut pickup.

Heya, I play nutzoid gabber breakcore and speedcore crap and recently bought a Korg Kaoss DJ, ripped all my vinyl and had my first toss-about; it was so unbelievably fun that I'm gonna go ahead and sell my beloved ATLPs. Owned about 3 years, light gigging, original cords, original headshells with M447s and worn-but-fine-sounding needles. No original dust covers unfortunately.

One of them over the past 6 months has developed a small issue where the left RCA outputs the tiniest bit quieter than the right RCA. This could be fixed by AT or a tech, although I myself can say that despite this, they really do work and sound quite, quite nicely.

[[[Willing to negotiate me covering potential repair cost for the once again, very very slightly quiet left rca.]]]

Pics coming soon, questions toss em at me. In north-central Connecticut near the MA border, local pick-up loved, will provide complete sound test op. Thanx
    Last edited by DJ Headkick; 08-05-2018 at 08:25 AM.

Sold to a m8