Thread: SOL Republic Tracks HD

SOL Republic Tracks HD

Has anyone actually tried using these for DJing? Bedroom DJing, Live DJing? They seem interesting for the price. But they seem to be more suited for the consumer-end of the audio spectrum (especially seeing how it can be used for phones, etc). From what I read, they have a "boomy" low-section. Bit sparse on the highs.

I know a big time DJ in my area that uses them. He uses them at huge size gigs and loud clubs. I haven't actually asked how they are but I know he loves them. I actually was interested in them myself. I'd think they're like Beats Solo except much better and not crap. They look pretty amazing too.

I'm not sure they are as good for DJing as they look.
    Equipment: CDJ 2000 Nexus, DJM 900 Nexus, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro, AiAiAi TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition.

http://www.djforums.com/forums/showt...adphones/page2

Like I said there^ I've had a positive experience with them using them for everyday consumer-esque purposes and also for minor class room production stuff. They're relatively in expensive, stylish, and have a great build quality with a very good audio quality to boot

They look alright, but what makes them a no go for me is the fact they have one headphone cord on each earcup. For less tangle and easier handling in general I prefer my headphones to have one single cord going to one of the earcups.