Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Technics SL-1200 Mk5 (pair) Black, Excellent Condition!

I was going to get rid of my pair but now that 'Phase' is coming out with their new DVS system https://www.phase-project.com/ and with VirtualDJ software supporting it I'm going to hold on the them. No need to get some crazy new controller.

Quote Originally Posted by South Rakkas Crew View Post
    I was going to get rid of my pair but now that 'Phase' is coming out with their new DVS system
    Once fully charged, Phase will last up to 10 hours of use.
    Seems like an inferior product to me. With all other DVS systems, you won't have to worry about battery life.

Plus there's the risk of electrical interference and radio interference. And wireless usually equal delays, that's why most gaming keyboards & mouses are wired.
    But the number of US Supreme Court judges was always 6.
    Then it was 5, then 6, then 7, then 9, then 10, then 7, and then 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Windows 95 View Post
    Seems like an inferior product to me. With all other DVS systems, you won't have to worry about battery life.

Plus there's the risk of electrical interference and radio interference. And wireless usually equal delays, that's why most gaming keyboards & mouses are wired.
    I think it says there is 10 hours battery life. Its a bit of an inconvenience kinda like having to charge your phone but I have high hope for this. When I used to tour I always ran into issues with venues turntables not working right; tone arms, clean signals, needles, vibrations, etc. This eliminates all of that. I should have one to test soon.