Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who are the big Breakbeat artists in 2018

Who are the big Breakbeat artists in 2018

Have been out of the loop for a while... what artist, producers, dj, labes are a good place to start listening to some new tunes? Have a gig at the end of June and need some fresh breakbeats. Thanks for any suggestions in advance!

The breaks scene is very small now a days. Miami artists still put out some new tracks here and there. Same with Orlando and Tampa. Go to an online mp3 store and buy what you think ppl will want to here. Catch up on your research.

What are some sites you recommend? Right now just browsing on beatport

I use beatport for my breaks - that is all I play really besides the occasional house or trance track. I use beatport because of the desktop app. It is easy to use and payment is a snap. Plus they have the kind of breaks I want to play.

I don't go by DJ names, I just pick what I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Applicable View Post
    I use beatport for my breaks - that is all I play really besides the occasional house or trance track. I use beatport because of the desktop app. It is easy to use and payment is a snap. Plus they have the kind of breaks I want to play.

I don't go by DJ names, I just pick what I like.
    This^ Beatport is a good start and find tracks that are going to get the ppl dancing.

Tried checking you podcast on itunes but its saying that your certificate or something is invalid and won't connect to nothingapplies.com

Thanks for trying to check it out.

I just changed hosting. It should be back up now.

I also have another breakbeat podcast which I added to my sig.
    Last edited by Not Applicable; 05-28-2018 at 10:53 PM.

Thanks man, I'll check it out.

go to lady waks' channel on youtube. she has a great show, great skills, and is fun to watch. there are tracklistings for each show under "Show More". She puts up new shows regularly, so plenty to explore.

There sure are a ton of knobs in need twisting...