Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: yay djf is back!

yay djf is back!

whooo!! don't understand how many times i checked within the last couple of months to see if djf was going to come back.... i know DJTT was talking about DJF for a while and a lot of people were saying it isn't coming back =\ AND it was even worse when people were like yeah.... I'm not going back.... i was like what... DJF is like the best dj forums around! so i kept hoping that DJF will come back! then i saw the little banner they had on the site saying djf 2.0 and i was like fuck yeahhhh hahahaha

Glad we are back and running. doesn't seem to be big as it use to but lets keep building this community!

I literally started DJing through DJF. every thread and post helped me to where i am today... i started out as the annoying member who asked everyone how to do this and that hahaha. Now I feel like I accomplished a lot because of DJF. I started from practicing in my bedroom to doing big clubs in LA, such as Avalon, Icon Ultra Lounge, and Level 3. Also doing a lot of mobile gigs and getting my name out there slowly. Thank guys!

Glad its up and running again =P

I'm as excited to be back as well. I just hope not everyone decides to make a new thread. We're all very excited!

welcome back
    I Have Come Here To Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum, And I Am All Out Of Bubblegum!

hah i did the same, was almost a daily thing to check if it was back up =P

damn the avatar size is small as fuuuuuuuuuu

and welcome back kvg

stripe,

It looks the same for you, but for regular free members it does look quite smaller than before.

I've checked out a bunch of threads, just seeing a bunch of familiar names; Its great.
    Welcome back everyone!

was 50x50 for regular members prior, says the saved avatar folder from way back when.